Camping isn't always glamorous, but there are plenty of ingenious ways to turn your tent trip into a success! Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- Use foam floor tiles for a cleaner and more comfortable tent floor.
- Reuse a coffee can to keep your toilet paper clean and dry.
- Fill empty Tic-Tac boxes with spices to kick your fireside meals up a notch.
- Create an easy-to-transport fire starter with match light charcoal and a cardboard egg carton. Simply lighting the carton will get the fire to catch on to the charcoal.
- In a pinch? Doritos make great kindling if you are having trouble finding any!
- Add sage to your campfire to keep mosquitoes away from your campsite.
- Additionally, use tea tree oil and water in a spray bottle to keep ticks away. Spray your clothing, shoes, and sleeping bags with the solution.
- Consider hooking locks through your tent’s zippers for extra safety when you’re sleeping.
Finally, don't forget to secure your Monster Digital Camera in its dust-free case to protect it from drops in the dirt, mud, river or anything else the wilderness throws your way!