Easter weekend is an amazing opportunity to make cherished family memories. No matter what age your kids are, we’ve found some great ideas to help you make this weekend eggs-cellent! Take your egg hunt to the next level with these awesome ideas:
- Use an Egg Hunt Checklist
- Make an interactive checklist to make the hunt last longer and involve fun and easy challenges! Here’s a link from A Mom’s Take to a free printable ready for you to use!
- Create an Easter Puzzle
- Using either a blank puzzle you decorate yourself, or a simple 20-25 piece puzzle from the dollar store, hide one piece in each egg and scatter them around your yard! Another creative idea would be to write where they can find their Easter basket on the blank puzzle, giving your munchkins something to solve!
- Hide a Golden Eggs
- Expertly hide the golden eggs for the experienced egg-hunting older kids to find, making sure everyone is involved in the family fun!
- Hunt for Eggs in the Dark
- After having Easter dinner with the family, let the little ones search for glowing eggs while the adults continue to chat at the dinner table! Here’s a tutorial from Lil Luna for your nighttime fun!
- Help Little Ones Find Eggs with Balloons
- Tie balloons to each egg to help those under 5 partake in the Easter fun!
When searching for the eggs, hand your Monster Digital Camera to your scavenger! Its so easy to use, with just the push of a button you can see the holiday fun through their eyes! And you don’t have to worry about it breaking with its shatter-proof case! Happy Hunting!